Adsense Daemon WordPress Plugin
Adsense Daemon is a WordPress plugin that is used to integrate “Google Adsense” into blog content easily.
I had used few Google Adsense WordPress plugins, and found out many of those will hijack and replace my Google Adsense code with theirs. This inspired me to create this simplest solution to integrate Google Adsense into blog content.
Just copy your Google Adsense code, paste it and configure how and where you want to display. It’s will directly display what you put into the template box.
Setup screen provided to let user choose where user want to display the Google Adsense. With following features :
7 pre-define display options.
- Left Float Content
- Right Float Content
- Before Content
- After Content
- After 1st paragraph
- After 2nd paragraph
- Random paragraph
- Display only for posts published after xx days. (configurable).
- Do not display it to users from certain website e.g digg.com (configratable).
Adsense Daemon v2.2 – 22/06/2010
– Make it compatible with WordPress 3.0
Adsense Daemon v2.1 – 18/04/2010
– Add disable function for certain post and category
– Add more option for after para 1 to 10 (hard code)
– Add #4 ads space
– All methods append ad_ to avoid conflict issue
Adsense Daemon v2.0 – 05/04/2010
– Plugin redesign for more features
– Display ads after certain date
– Do not display ads from certain sites
Adsense Daemon v1.2 – 26/09/2009
– fixed : Check in a wrong version into WordPress
Adsense Daemon v1.1 – 26/09/2009
– Tag point to wrong folder in WordPress plugin directory
– Release a new version and point to correct directory
How to use
- After activated, click “setting – Adsense Daemon” to access the setup screen.
- Get Google Adsense ads HTML code from Google site, and put it into the template box.
- Select the display option.
I will truly appreciated if you can share your invaluable idea to me.