How to install Apache Http server in Windows
Installing Apache Http server in Windows is more easier than Linux. See my following posts for installing Apache http server in Linux system
1) How to install Apache Http server in Fedora Core
2) How to install Apache Http server in Ubuntu
The steps are quite straight forward, download the binary installation and install it.
1) Download the Apache http server Win32 Binary MSI installer
2) Click on the MSI installer
3) Provide server information during the installation process, e.g network name and administrator email address.
4) Choose running Apache as a Window’s service, if you require the Apache to always run when the server boots up. Otherwise, you can always start the Apache service from the command line.
5) Done, open your favour internet browser and access “http://localhost”